Colour Color Farge Coleur Colour Color Farge Coleur

***This is a NGUAC first round review. Forgive me if it is short, there are a hundred songs to get through!! Further rounds will be MUCH more in detail on your review!!***

This is so original, and great.

Overall however, the harmonized vocals, are never lined up, those are very important to put extra work to line up your syllable, there were a couple moments of hesitiation in your FINAL mix where you were trying to line up with yourself.

As well as the mixing, when there are the big moments with drums, there is SO MUCH GOING ON, that everything needs to be balanced to be clean and clear.

Great job, extremely original. Well done.

Good luck in the NGUAC

Khalden's Theme - Invincible Hero Khalden's Theme - Invincible Hero

Great work here, I love your plans and designs for your dream game!

This song was great, hard hitting and conveyed a very specific emotion about your character. Welll done

The mixing was a big problem however. The drums were WAY drowned out by everything else, and those are VERY important for this style. I really only heard the low thump of the kick, and the tone of the snare. They were nearly completely drowned out by everything else being way too loud. Some further compression on your drums, as well as turning everything else down and them up, and then possibly some sidechaining wouldve made them pop much more.

WELL done though!

Dovax - Chameleon Dovax - Chameleon

So i love what you did here. I just dont know if it was executed amazingly.

Even though there were four different drops, it still felt very VERY repetitive to me. I think because almost every build up was nearly xactly the same. that being said I REALLY liked this, LIKE ALOT, up through the first and maybe second drop, but I think this wouldve been a MUCH better song with some heavier variations on the build ups/verses.

Great song overall though!

Good luck on the NGUAC

Zyzyx - Undefined Zyzyx - Undefined

Really well done! Surprisingly refreshing for a seemingly generic dubstep song (Its not generic at all.)

The only real thing I have to say is it feels a little over compressed or whatever you did to the master, the drops have a bit of clipping, but sometimes i like the sound of clipping on my basses too.

This is very loud.

I guess that's waht this genre wants though. I just like a cleaner mix personally.

Well done.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

To be honest I like a cleaner mix too! I actually didn't master this one, I just had my friend quickly do it for me. I now know how to master properly, since I made this a while ago xD Thank you for the review!

Jacques Melissa - Nine-oh-nine hats Jacques Melissa - Nine-oh-nine hats

I love your incredibly unique style, and I love your sound design.

Very little to say about this one. And that is a pretty good sign.

I want that whistle sound.

Good luck in the nguac!

djhoneyb responds:

I am flattered. Truly.

The whistle sound is from Sakura. I can't remember which one of them it was, but probably from Sonic Haiku bank

Thank you!

DFR - Paradise DFR - Paradise

Well I loved your style here, but the mixing issues are a big takeaway from this. The snare doesnt pop like it should for this genre/style, the kick is drowned out, and there is a lot of things happening in the same frequency spectrum.

overall great song!

good luck in the nguac!

Different Different

AWW MAN I wrote this long review as I was listening to your track and forgot to submitted it before i closed the tab!

This is long. Like. REALLY long. like. WAY TOO LONG. BUT, there are totally plenty of people who can appreciate all that was put into a long song, as long as it's done well.

That being said. I said here for 15 minutes and thoroughly enjoyed every damn moment of this song.

The length is honestly the only big thing here, other than that i have very little to say about this.

This. Is. Awesome.

PS. DUDE sell your samples and presets! I LOVE your sounds.

also hook me up with some xD

City Sprint City Sprint

Amazing work.

loved your sound design especially. I want that bass sound. And that whistle flute thing in the slow part near the end. Hit me up ;D

Great mixing, great style, great variations, you hit all the marks. well done!

Cryono77 responds:

Awesome! thanks!

The Man That Funk Built The Man That Funk Built

I love verything about this piece. I love the style. Effects, loved the very 80's Guitar vs Synth solo section. 10/10 would see live again.

Mixing great. Variations great, form great. Its all great.

well done!

Good luck in the Nguac!

Ambush Dem Ambush Dem

Yes. Very old school skrillex.
For this genre and style. well done.

However the problem I have with this genre, which quickly got me out of interest in this particular style of EDM, is its lack of variation. It is natural for the style, and has me dazing off non attentively quickly. In order for this genre to sell for me, it needs variation, make the scond drop more intense, different, whatever you choose to do.

You snare sounded AWESOME. That is important. however it needed some sidechain to pop evenmore i think.

other than that, great track!