Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03)

I don't like that you ask for comments and rates, but this game is GREAT

Last Town Last Town

EXTREMELY well done, unique and overall AMAZING AND ORIGINAL DEFENSE GAME!!!! 10/10 and an amazing playthrough. not too long and can be completed in once sitting. Not alot of replayability but Im totally ok with it and will recomend to all my friends! WELL DONE MY FRIENDS! I hope to see more like this or even an expansion!!!

The oNLY complaint i have is there are just SOOO many citizens, its soi hard to keep track of, i ended up only using farmers, engineers, and the javelin dudes for pure damage, and to build walls and it was extremely effective.

Colour Color Farge Coleur Colour Color Farge Coleur

***This is a NGUAC first round review. Forgive me if it is short, there are a hundred songs to get through!! Further rounds will be MUCH more in detail on your review!!***

This is so original, and great.

Overall however, the harmonized vocals, are never lined up, those are very important to put extra work to line up your syllable, there were a couple moments of hesitiation in your FINAL mix where you were trying to line up with yourself.

As well as the mixing, when there are the big moments with drums, there is SO MUCH GOING ON, that everything needs to be balanced to be clean and clear.

Great job, extremely original. Well done.

Good luck in the NGUAC

Khalden's Theme - Invincible Hero Khalden's Theme - Invincible Hero

Great work here, I love your plans and designs for your dream game!

This song was great, hard hitting and conveyed a very specific emotion about your character. Welll done

The mixing was a big problem however. The drums were WAY drowned out by everything else, and those are VERY important for this style. I really only heard the low thump of the kick, and the tone of the snare. They were nearly completely drowned out by everything else being way too loud. Some further compression on your drums, as well as turning everything else down and them up, and then possibly some sidechaining wouldve made them pop much more.

WELL done though!

Good luck in the NGUAC!

Dovax - Chameleon Dovax - Chameleon

So i love what you did here. I just dont know if it was executed amazingly.

Even though there were four different drops, it still felt very VERY repetitive to me. I think because almost every build up was nearly xactly the same. that being said I REALLY liked this, LIKE ALOT, up through the first and maybe second drop, but I think this wouldve been a MUCH better song with some heavier variations on the build ups/verses.

Great song overall though!

Good luck on the NGUAC

Roxy Cosplay- D.VA Roxy Cosplay- D.VA

I would LOVE a version of this in proportions for a backround wallpaper for desktop. UNF

MyBadBunny responds:

I dont see why not in the near future ;)